8 Απριλίου 2015

Be still & listen




I find myself busier than ever before lately.
And at the same time, less patient, more tired, less inspired, more in need of .... vacation.
I think that I have loaded my soul and mind with so many activities and stressful situations that they have started to complain in their own way. Scrapbooking commitments, choir rehearsals, gym sessions, airport sets of shifts, Mom's & housekeeper's duties and yes, I don't know how I keep on being sane.

Fortunately, there's always something that just makes life lighter for me.
And it is music.

It is music then that my following page (created especially for 7 Dots Studio) talks about.


Whenever I'm creating, there's always some classical music sounding around me. For me, it is a huge of inspiration and there are moments when I just stop and get carried away by the tune I'm listening (usually some Russian composer's music).




As for the creative part of my page, I consciously tried to keep my embellishments in low quantities, avoid my usual layering and focus on the stamps and my ink splatters.
The collection I used is the "Nature Walk". Of course. The white paint is 13 Arts Splash! Ink! The same goes for the Silver Hologram Glitter!

Since the colour combo of my page is white & sand, I'm entering the White With 1 April Challenge!


ww1 sand

So that's all from me now! I hope you like my page! Thank you for stopping by my blog!


13 σχόλια:

  1. it is simply divine....
    I understand you...
    sometimes I want to throw all.....
    and go to the seaside....
    and relax....
    thank you for the magic...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολύ όμορφη! Τα splatters σου ειναι υποδειγματικά! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Φανταστική σελίδα!!!!!!!!Αυτά τα κονφετι υπέροχα!!!!Πολύ μαγική σελίδα!!!Ευχαριστούμε για το οφθαλμόλουτρο!!!!!!χοχοχοχο!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Oh wow, this is stunning. Love the background stamping. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I absolutely love this. Great take on the challenge and a beautiful piece.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. This is super beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us this month at White with 1!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this month at WW1.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. absolutely STUNNING, thank you for joining us at WW1

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!