6 Νοεμβρίου 2014

I love winter - an art-journal page for 13 Arts

Hello hello!!
Winter is finally here in Greece and I must say that I'm thrilled! I adore winter, with its cold, grey, rainy days - probably because it doesn't last for long here in Crete (my island).  So when we have something for a short period of time, we learn to appreciate it more!

{-update: when I was writing this post, the weather was indeed cold. Today that this post is being published... hmmm... I'm not so sure anymore that winter is here!}

Anyway, I just want to share an art-journaling page today, which shouts out my love for winter!

I have chosen a colour combination that speaks volumes about winter (at least for me):
grey, blue, dark blue, brown and silver!




I have used the 13 Arts "Timeless" Collection Stickers for my background and
on top of them, I have applied modelling paste with the Dots Mask
and then I have used the amazing Ayeeda Inks!




The white background you see is actually silver!



So I hope my art journal page conveys how much I like winter 
and creates a breezy feeling to the viewers!

Products used:




2 σχόλια:

  1. It's so intense and colourful I loveee it!!! the textures and the colour running down the page, it's a feast for my eyes!!!! I always love your work girl and art journaling suits you perfectly too!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. i love your journal page Melenia! You've used those beautiful cool colors that feel so brrrr and cozy at the same time - makes me want to wrap myself up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate. Right here in Singapore it's starting to get cool as well with the winds and rains and it's only for a short 3 months, so I know what you mean about appreciation for the short-lived!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!